Sunday, June 18, 2006

Speaking tomorrow

I will be filling in for Lars tomorrow talking about entrepreneurship in Europe at Start Global.

I will be talking about Lars and what moved him to start openBC, what experiences we gained within the entrepreneurial process, what was good and what did not work so well. 

The auditorium consists of 100 students with close affinity to entrepreneurship and 50 young entrepreneurs. The idea is to give a flavor of what being an entrepreneur means.

I will also talk about the openBC success story. How this business model came about and why openBC is so successful as well as what experiences and circumstances led to openBC being founded in Europe.

FInally I will speak on general approaches to entrepreneurship in Europe and what my impressions are about entrepreneurship in the European economic space including what I see some of the opportunities and challenges are.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

XING